Storage & Handling
- Keep in an airtight bag or container
- Store in a cool, dry place
- We recommend wearing plastic gloves when handling, as the chile oils can burn the skin. Do not touch eyes after handling chiles and wash hands, utensils, and work surface after using.
- Wash the chiles before using them
- Soak in warm water until soft and remove the stems and seeds
- Refer to the “hot” meter, for level of pungency
Add some spice to any entree, with our delicious dried chiles. They make the perfect addition to dips, sauces, soups, marinades, and stir-fries – the opportunities are endless!